The bright folk over at Sunday Stealing have another 20 or so queries for us all. So here goes:
23. Are your days fast-paced?
24. What did you do last night?
Slept. From 8pm right until morning. Apparently, I needed sleep.
25. Do you use sarcasm?
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'm too tired to do math right now. I'm a little older than Pedro Marinez, and a little younger than Sarah Silverman. Let's put it that way.
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Not really. I notice, but I tend not to call people on it, because I find that obnoxious. I'll correct children, but not adults.
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
By far, the opposite sex. Although, to be fair, I don't understand much about them either.
29. Do you watch the news?
Not actively. Sometimes it's on, and I'll watch it briefly, but I don't seek it out. I do have a crush on NBC10's Aditi Roy, so I will sometimes turn her channel on in the morning to see if she's working.
30. How did you get one of your scars?
There's one on my knee that I got playing HORSE at a friend's house. Later, I dated his sister. The two events are not, as far as I know, related.
31. Who was the last person to make you mad?
A company we work with whose website was timing out all day today, thus keeping me from getting something important done.
32. What is the last big thing you purchased?
My son's graduation present-a smartphone.
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Aditi Roy. (HA!) Seriously, I really am not sure I could suggest anyone be put through being lashed to me.
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
I'm not interesting enough to be rumored about.
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Sit down and read a book. (Of course I'd have a book with me!)
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
No, no. All's fair in love and PASTRY. #jokesonlymywifewillget
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I typically have a sense of the meaning, but sometimes don't have a good handle on it. So, in other words, yes.
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
No. I think a county in Indiana doesn't, because it was in a West Wing episode.
39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Automobile? Hell yes.
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
42. Do you wear a lot of black?
43. Describe your hair:
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
In the garage, smoking a cigarette.