Sunday, August 08, 2010

Come Steal Away

Today's entry at Sunday Stealing is up. And awayyyyyy we go....


1. Introduce yourself.











To steal a phrase from the great Spider Robinson, I am in no particular order.

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Nope.

6. What countries have you been to?
Just this one.

7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
No.

8. What do you think about Oprah?
I think she's bright and very successful. I think she made something of herself and should be admired.

10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
Old Navy

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
Orlando Cabrera? Sure.

12. What kind of car do you drive?
Hyundai Santa Fe

13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Yes.

14. Do you like sushi?
Yes. I never tried it until my wife insisted, though.

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Nope.

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?


I don't think so.

17. Do you like roller coasters?
Emphatically not.

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
Esquire, Newsweek, Wired, ESPN The Magazine, Atlantic Monthly, Harper's.

19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”?
Nope.

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
Neither. Comedy club, though.

21. What do you think about gay marriage?
To borrow a joke from the late, great Bill Hicks, anyone dumb enough to want to get married should be able to do so.
That's a joke.
In all seriousness, it's a simple matter of equality before the law. The only thing that makes me the least bit upset is that we are still debating the issue.

22. Who do you think will be the next president?
I think the President will be narrowly reelected with a Republican Congress.

23. Are you registered to vote?
Yes.

24. Do you own an iPad?
No. I would buy one in a hot minute if I could afford it, though.

25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
For a male, certainly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.