Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If I Can't Get DMarks to do this one, I quit! (Wednesday Wickedness)

Janera's Wednesday Wickedness is from the man who launched a thousand impressions, William Shatner. 















1. “Captain Kirk has been a source of pleasure and income a long time now.”Who is your favorite Star Trek character of all time including all the shows and movies? Why?


Besides Chekov from the original, who I love because his daughter was wise enough to marry Jimmy Pardo, I'm very partial to the new Captain Kirk. 








2. “But if you want to know the truth, the weirdest thing that has happened has been my discovery that people who attend conventions are filled with love.” What was the last public gathering that you attended where you “felt the love“?




Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Well played, Janera. 









3. “How do I stay so healthy and boyishly handsome? It’s simple. I drink the blood of young runaways.” What do you do to stay youthful?




Another very, very funny question. As I say when people ask me about weight loss remedies, if I knew of one, don't you think I would use it?





4. “I think acting satisfies the need and desire for approval.” What in life gives you a feeling of approval?






Besides a credit card transaction going through? Not much. 




5. “No I don’t regret anything at this point. That may change on the next phone call, but at the moment I don’t regret anything.” What is a decision that you have made that others thought you’d regret, but you haven’t?






I'm still trying to come up with a decision I don't regret. 




6. “If you make a fool of yourself, you can do it with dignity, without taking your pants down. And if you do take your pants down, you can still do it with dignity.” When did you last get asked when you made a fool of yourself? (Extra points if you guess the correct meme.)






Probably on a meme. 






7. “One of the advantages of being a captain is being able to ask for advice without necessarily having to take it.” What is the best advice that you’ve ignored?






Don't go into my career. 


8. “I’ve never had green alien sex, although I’m sure it will be quite an evening!” What did you do the last time that you had “quite an evening”?






I don't remember, sadly. 






9. “Don’t just shove food into your mouth. Taste the flavor exploding in your mouth. Appreciate the texture. Honor your food with the time you take.”Describe your perfect meal.








Gosh. Boston Creme Pie for dessert. A Five Guys Bacon Cheesburger and Fries. Yup, I'm that simple. 








10. “For commercial reasons, we stayed away from advancing the theory of God.” Are there topics that you stay away from on your blog to remain non-controversial?






I guess so. Kind of. I'll discuss almost anything, but sometimes the arguing it provokes in the comments just exhausts me. So I will stay away from something for a while, then get so upset I'll post about it again, then get mad at myself when I end up in comment wars about it. It's the Circle of Life. 



3 comments:

  1. It's a meme. Click on the link in the first sentence. You copy and paste the ten questions into your blog, all based on statements by Shatner, then answer them.

    You don't have to do it, of course. I just thought of you immediately when I saw who it was this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Daft Scots Lass nearly Shatner pants reading this.

    Nice meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.
    Good content always attracts.
    Well done.
    Walt Bayliss
    CEO and Founder
    http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.