It is Wednesday again, and our pal Janera has 10 questions, usually based on statements by a celebrity. This week, she selected Kim Kardashian, who I think is related to OJ Simpson's friend Robert Kardashian from back in the 1990s. That's a pretty loose definition of "celebrity", in my view. But that's just me.
1. "White is actually one of my favorite colors. I have a white car. I love white." Tell us about your first car.
An ancient silver Audi sedan. I loved it to death-literally. Driving into Manhattan to see Miss Saigon, it overheated and died.
2. "I've just had enough of people misrepresenting me. Get to know me and see who I am." Have you ever been paranoid?
What are you trying to say?
3. "I opened the store myself. Even Paris and Nicky Hilton -- they`re completely independent too." How old were you and what were you doing when you became independent of your parents?
At 23, I got married and moved into an apartment with my wife.
4. "I want to be a Bond girl!" Have you ever wanted to be in the movies?
I guess. Not really. It never seemed like a viable option, so I never really thought about it. It seems like fun.
5. "I would never snub Hugh Hefner. I love him and his whole team." How much money would it take for you to pose nude?
5 bucks. If someone wants to see me nude, they are more than welcome. So far, I'm not besieged with offers.
6. "I think my sense of style is evolving. I'm figuring out ways to be sexy without having to flaunt it." Who are the top 3 sexy celebrities in your opinion?
Hmmmm. Celebrities? I'm not sure who qualifies. Michelle Obama, for sure. Carrie Ann Moss. The woman who plays Juliana Margolies' assistant, Kalinda, on "The Good Wife".
7. "I'm the girl who's too shy to dance in a nightclub — maybe for one song, and then that's it." Tell us about the last time that you danced in a nightclub?
The first and only time, as well as the first and only time I got drunk, was on my 21st birthday, when my friend Paul took me to the Bahama Beach Nightclub in Nashua, New Hampshire.
8. "I want to be pregnant by the time I'm 30, hopefully." Since normal people don’t decide on having kids depending on their age, what factors do you think are important when making that decision?
As the old joke goes, when you've decided you don't ever want to sleep or have sex again.
9. "My balance is really bad. I just hope my clumsiness doesn't show through". Is there anything about you that you hope doesn’t show through?
My plans for world domination.
10. "I eat less junk food, hardly any soda, and just try to eat more protein. I definitely can’t give up sweets all together, so I just toned them down!" How does one “tone down” their diet?
I guess she means not eliminating them, just consuming them in moderation. That's actually pretty sensible.