Monday, February 14, 2011

Four Balls For A Walk

The fine folks at You, Me, and Religion have published an interview with, well, me. Hard to imagine why, but it's there for your amusement and/or enlightenment.

***

It's been featured here a number of times, but Velvet Verbosity hosts the 100 Word Challenge, which is fun, educational, and could restore free breathing as fast as 15 seconds. You should give it a shot. It's fun.

***

I've told you Kelly is a force of nature to be reckoned with. Pieces like this prove my point.

***

Pitchers and Catchers have reported. It is spring, everybody.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot you were a Red Sox fan. I blocked that out so I could like you.

    I enjoyed the interview. Glad beisbol is back.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.