Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Game The First

March 25, 2008

Tokyo, Japan

Boston @ (so to speak) Oakland

Matsuzaka vs. Blanton

I overslept, plus ESPN2 is malfunctioning(what a coincidence!) on Direct TV, so I'm following via GameCast, because I am also too lazy and tired to go get my XM.

Dice K appears to have struggled, walking 5 in 5 innings, allowing two early runs on a solo homer and an RBI grounder.

Boston rallies in the sixth, Manny doubling in two runs and Brandon Moss, filling in for Drew, who is not playing (quelle surprise!) due to a bad back, singles in another for a 3-2 lead.

However, Kyle Snyder, picking up for Dice Man, gives up a 2 run homer to Jack Hannahan for a 4-3 deficit. However, Brandon Moss homers off of Huston Street with one out in the ninth to tie the game at four.

I think I gotta go get my XM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.