Thursday, April 03, 2008

Listen Without Prejudice

April 3, 2008

I have a trifecta today-birthdays for my wife, mother in law, and new nephew Simon, who is 1 today.

Other birthdays today: Marlon Brando, Doris Day, Gus Grissom, Jane Goodall, Wayne Newton, Tony Orlando, Lyle Alzado, Alec Baldwin, David Hyde Pierce, Eddie Murphy, Amanda Bynes.

Guess who gets most of the attention.

Heard a George Michael solo song on the Muzak today-probably haven’t heard that since the summer it came out. I was dating a girl who was into him, and I would have listened to anything at that time if she was into it. The album was “Listen Without Prejudice Vol. I”, but I don’t remember what the song was.

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. This is driving me nutz now...I can't think of one George Michael song but they are all on the tip of my tongue. I can't be old enough that I am forgetting the early '80's or perhaps I have subconciously blocked them out for my own protection and safety.

    I'm neve gonna dance again....guilty something I got no rhythm....tho its easy to pretend...i know your not a fool.... (ugh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the line is "guilty feet have got no rhythm", but I can't remember the title either. I'm too proud to google it, though.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.