Saturday, April 05, 2008

Slip Sliding Away...(Game Six)

Toronto 10, Boston 2

The first really bad loss of the 2008 season.

Buchholz left after 5 trailing 4-2, but with a couple of cheap runs against him. Winnable, but Kyle Snyder and Bryan Corey gave up the ghost, a 6 run 6th that sealed the loss.

I guess if you have to have a weakness, middle and long relief is not a bad one to have, but it would be nice to get a decent performance out of someone at some point.

Kurt Vonnegut's new book is out. I swept in and picked it up the first chance I had, of course.

Today was Simon's first birthday party, with hordes and hordes of successful young adults at my sister in law's house. I was there, too.

But any chance I get to hold him is worth any degree of, well, anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.