Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Now THAT's more like it...Game The Third

Game Three of the 2008 baseball season came out pretty well.

Boston 2, Oakland 1

Dice K throws 6 2/3 strong, allowing only a home run to the Half Man Half Beast, Jack Cust. Only 2 hits, no walks, and nine strikeouts. Super performance.

No homers, but a triple from Youk and a double from Captain Courageous, Jason Varitek.


Great podcast from Bill Simmons this week, a long NBA conversation with Sean Grady mostly about the 07-08 Celtics. They are going to be fun to root for. I saw a ESPN Classics about the 85-86 Celtics, and it brought back a lot of memories. I forgot how much fun they were to watch-Bird and Parish and McHale, Walton and DJ and Sichting and Ainge. Brought back some good memories. I wish I had appreciated that team when they were there, and I wish I had appreciated being that age when I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.