Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"Airliner"-the ITunes Shuffle Meme

Courtesy @aubs (aubreysabala.com), the ITunes Shuffle Meme. Put your ITunes on Shuffle, and write down the next song that pops up as the answer to the question.


What do your friends think of you?
"I've Got A Feeling", The Beatles
A feeling they can't hide. Oh Yeah.


If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
"Ebony and Ivory"(Live), Paul McCartney
I've always been a harmonizer.


How would you describe yourself?
"This Little Girl of Mine", Ray Charles
Huh?


What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Maxwell's Silver Hammer", The Beatles
Murder convictions are always a turnon.


How do you feel today?
"Patience", Guns and Roses
If you say so.


What is your life’s purpose?
"Hoodoo Man"(Live), Eric Clapton


What is your motto?
"You Can't Count On Me", Counting Crows

Eerie.



What do you think about very often?
"The Long Run", The Eagles

F*&king eerie.


What is 2 + 2?
"Candy's Room"(Live), Bruce Springsteen
Now we're back to meaningless.


What do you think of your best friend?
"The Unforgettable Fire"(Live), U2

What do you think of the person you like?
"The Battle of Evermore", Led Zeppelin

I can't say that I like that.

What is your life story?
"Are You Gonna Be My Girl", Jet

Tru dat.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Fuel"(Live), Metallica

Uh....what?

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Glass Onion", The Beatles
It is true that "nothing is real". However, my wife is not the walrus. Koo Koo Ka Choo.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"High Water", Rush
Uh, no.

What will they play at your funeral?
"Begin the Begin", REM

Ironic.

What is your hobby/interest?
"She Moves On", Paul Simon

Uh oh.

What is your biggest fear?
"Seek and Destroy"(Live), Metallica
I guess I wouldn't mind being sought. Unless I owe you money.


What is your biggest secret?
"Zoo Station", U2

A bit surrealist, eh IPod?



What do you think of your friends?
"Too Late Too Late", Metallica

That's a little bit funny.



What will you post this as?
"Airliner", REM


Neat.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! So much so, I had to play along...

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.