Friday, February 06, 2009

The KatieView!

Thanks to the irrepressible Katie, (www.dontcallmekathleen.blogspot.com), five blog related questions.



1) If you could rename MY blog (www.dontcallmekathleen.blogspot.com) to something more appropriate to its content, what name would you choose?

That's hard to say, because Don't Call Me Kathleen is well pitched-funny, a little edgy, but also self deprecating. Maybe something alcohol related, or perhaps a little more flirty. But it's kind of like a baby, in the sense that the name that it has becomes the only name it could possibly have.

2) If you could have 3 wishes (blog related of course) what would they be?

1. Talent. I look at some bloggers, and I just swoon with envy.
2. More readers. Why do you do this, if not to be heard?
3. Less whining. I tend to get self pitying.

3. What's your favorite "Guilty Pleasure" blog? (You know, that blog you read and you don't want to admit)

Without a doubt, secrettweet. I only recently learned about it, and I can't stay away.

4. Which of your family members / friends know that you blog? What do they think about it?

I'm not sure that any do. My dad commented once, but I don't know if he's a regular reader. My wife knows I do it, but again, I don't know if she reads it.

5. If you could be ANY character from any book, whom would you pick and why?

Without any doubt, Spenser from the Robert B. Parker detective novels. Smooth, urbane, witty, tough, sensitive-the uber man.

2 comments:

  1. Well, there's always a first time.


    Seriously, thanks. That's nice to hear.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.