Monday, February 02, 2009

'Ol Whatsisface Gets Busted

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/swimming/news/story?id=3878675

Apparently Olympic hero and All American Special Dude Michael Phelps was photographed smoking marijuana. Reminds me of the Eddie Izzard joke that recommends that performance debilitating drugs should obviously be allowed in Olympic sports.


Last night I watched the film "Juno" for the first time. I thought it was wonderful. The Ellen Page character was a little too precious and self assured to be a realistic teenager, but it was a really charming story, well acted and well written. I loved it.

2 comments:

  1. semi unrelated, but my favorite eddie izzard joke is Cake or Death.

    makes me laugh everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie Izzard is never unrelated.

    "We're out of cake."

    "So my choice is, '...or death'?"

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.