Saturday, February 07, 2009

A Fraud

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/baseball/mlb/02/07/alex-rodriguez-steroids/index.html


Sports Illustrated is reporting that one of the players that tested positive on the 2003 drug tests that were supposed to be confidential is none other than Slappy, Madonna's Boy Toy, the Best Shortstop Not Currently Playing Shortstop, New York's
Alex Rodriguez.


My first reaction is "Ha!"

My second reaction is that this is no big surprise. As I have said before, steroids do not improve your eye-hand coordination, and every player who played during this era is now under suspicion. But every player in every era is under suspicion for something. Baseball, like life, is context dependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.