Friday, September 25, 2009

Why so silent, good monsieur?

I have been unusually reticent the last few days, no doubt to the relief of literally tens of people. I have been sick with what I like to call the Mongolian Death Flu-headaches, nasal congestion, fatigue, all that jazz. Unfortunately, I appear to have survived it, at least, survived it well enough, so you will have to put up with me that much longer.

During my convalescence, I managed to watch "Observe and Report", which was awful, "Valkyrie", which was pretty good, and "Tyson", which was outstanding. I also watched ABC's "Flash Forward" last night, which was outstanding.

3 comments:

  1. I saw Flash Forward too... and I agree, a wonderful start. Unfortunatly, they tend to cancel any shows that I actually like. I hope this one can stay around. It would be great to have a show worth watching for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Flash forward was really good. We're DVRing it. Appreciate the POTO quote...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another reason why you're just the cat's pajamas is the fact that you caught that and appreciated it. Well done, madame.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.