Monday, April 21, 2008

Home Again/Unpacking My New Phone

After work today, I got the new phone I had been lusting after, one with a camera so I can add pictures here from time to time. Of course, the camera would have been perfect for the trip, but c'est la guerre.

On Sunday, Game Twenty featured 2 in the 7th and 4 in the 8th to come all the way back for a 6-5 win against the Rangers, and today's game, the Marathon Special for Patriot's Day, featured an 8-3 beatdown and a four game sweep of Texas. This can't continue, but the run is fun while it lasts. The team is showing plenty of heart, and timely hitting. Hard to disagree with anything that's going on, baseball wise.

I didn't sleep well while I was away, nor did I do much of anything that I wanted to. Sigh. Now it's back to the grind.

Too tired to do much of anything other than function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.