Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Necking/Game Twenty Two

Bad news on my new cell phone- Josh Beckett has a sore neck. David Pauley is called up to make a start at Fenway against the Angles.

But it works out, relatively speaking, as Pauley is adequate, while Mr. Fix It, Julian Tavarez holds the line, followed by the Okie Doke and Bad Mike Timlin. It took a Dustin Pedroia RBI double to give Boston a 1 run lead, and Pap shut 'em down to seal yet another win for the Olde Towne Team. We haven't lost since the whipping the Yankees gave us one week ago.

There is no further information on Beckett, but it doesn't appear to be serious.

I am tired and a little disgusted. Bad day at the office today, as it appears my company is perfectly happy to let a $60 bill hold up $3000 in revenue. Is everyone in my company stupid?

Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.