Saturday, July 12, 2008

Snow has fallen

Former press secretary Tony Snow is dead at 53.

While I didn't agree with his politics, I'm sure his family will miss him. RIP. Say hi to Hunter S. Thompson for me.


We had one of those "big boss" meetings on Friday. You know, big man (and woman) coming from the central office, spend a whole week spitshining everything, running around like an idiot instead of concentrating on oh, you know, doing business.

First of all, if this is the way things are supposed to be, why don't we spend the time and money and other resources to make it that way all the time? Second of all, if you're the big boss, why do you announce your visit? I'd just walk in if I were they. That is, if you really want to know how things are really going.

What a senseless waste of money and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.