Friday, July 11, 2008

So Much For That Little Issue...

In Boston, the Red Sox lost to the Orioles, 7-3. Cowboy Clay gave up 4 runs over 5 innings, while Metropolitan District Commission and Mike "Firebug" Timlin gave up three more to put the game out of reach. On the plus side, BOTH Tampa and the Yankees were shut out, so we don't lose any more ground.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080712/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_global_warming

"The Bush administration, dismissing the recommendations of its top experts, rejected regulating the greenhouse gases blamed for global warming Friday, saying it would cripple the U.S. economy."

If I were a reporter, I would have a hotkey that allowed me to type, "The Bush administration, rejecting the claims of experts, " with one keystroke. It would save a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.