Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Mark Kotsay Era Begins

OF Mark Kotsay, 32, who has recovered from being a waste of otherwise useful carbon atoms last season to bat 289/340/418 this year, was traded to the Red Sox for single A outfielder Luis Sumoza. I suppose he'll serve as a pseudo Drew, while the real JD is rehabbing his most recent encounter with his old friend DL.

In the final Red Sox in the Stadium series in the history of ever, Boston got six adequate innings from Paul Byrd, and then took advantage of another Yankee starter not escaping the fifth (Sidney Ponson, who I guess disappointed me because he didn't look how I thought he did) to take a 4-2 lead into the bottom of the seventh.

2 comments:

  1. this match created history.It was an interesting match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wierd. Rose has kind of an odd art form going here-I think it's a bot, but I can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.