Saturday, May 30, 2009

Game Fifty: Less Than Nifty

Boston once again fell North of the Border, 5-3 to the suddenly strong Blue Jays. After Brad Penny managed to shuck and jive his way through 6 innings, allowing 10 hits and only three runs, New Guy RR, who I was about to include in my will, gave up two runs in the seventh, and Jack's a doughnut, that was all we wrote.

Boston plays Toronto again tomorrow, with a guy who we used to call Jon Lester facing off against Ricky Romero. It is theoretically possible that Boston wins this game-Game Fifty One, like all baseball games, will begin 0-0.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

1 comment:

  1. Take heart... have faith? Maybe. Hopefully! Wait... I believe, I believe! (Clap your hands...)

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.