Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Asking too much

I don't ask y'all for much. Only patience, really, which you give in oodles and heaps. So thanks for that.

But other than that, I don't ask y'all for much. So do me a quick favor, then, wouldja please?

Head on over to this little corner of Blogsylvania, please, and enter my blog buddy Katie's (the very same one who delighted and inspired you when she guest posted here) little contest. She's working her little social media tuchus off for @run2inspire, a HPV charity, and is giving away a Visa gift card in return for the generation of some buzz, some heat, some smoke, some googlejuice about her efforts for @run2inspire.

Since I'm sure that, like me and ESPN's Matthew Berry, you are anti cancer, you will have no ethical trouble doing so.

So go give Miss K some love, wouldja please?

Tanks heaps.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I will and yes, you are welcome! Your Katie is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much to my dismay, she is not my Katie. Like Batman, she belongs to all of us.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.