Sunday, November 01, 2009

OK, Call Me Stupid








So I'm going to do this, too. The rules are even more straightforward-post something every day this month. This, along with NaNoWriMo and my newfound determination to not waste your time, is going to be a challenge.

As my dear friends at WBR Show(@wbrshow) would put it, "Versus....Who Will Win?"

My determination to be relevant vs. A fake rule that says I have to post every day
My desire to write a novel vs. Reality
My desire to write every day vs. There being 24 hours per day.

We shall see.

NaNoWriMo Word Count: 3534 (as of 11pm tonight) 

5 comments:

  1. WOW.

    You're blowing my mind right now.

    That's what she said?

    ....no, that doesn't work.

    But what DOES work is that you're being all sorts of productive this November! Are you also buying stock in Google? GOOD MOVE (if it were 5 years ago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed.

    As part of that "What would you say to the fifteen year old you" post from a few weeks ago, Chuck Klosterman said one response he always gets is "Buy Google." But he responds, as a fifteen year old in 1987, what is it going to mean to him, being told to buy stock in a number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, NB, I am PLANNING to be all sorts of productive. Brave talk with 30 days to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm doing nablopomo too!

    good luck. i know I'M going to need it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanting more than anything to be a successful blogger vs. 40 hours a week working and being in school means something has to give.

    taking the time to read others blogs and learn about people in the world vs. writing in my own blog to share myself with the world.

    stressing out about blog-universe vs. giving it all up... that ones easy. i'll NEVER STOP!

    good luck with the goal. i can't commit to that, but i wish i could!

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.