Monday, May 10, 2010

Mention Monday, the one where we talk about acceptance and fear

First of all, if you're a human being, and you're not reading Seth Godin's blog, you're missing out. Godin is an author, speaker, and guru, and if you're not provoked to think after reading a few of the things he has to say, then I just don't understand how your brain works.

***

Second of all, the fine folks at FoldedWord Press, who clearly can't have very high standards, have elected to publish a piece I wrote called Red Polish. Inspired by a series of pictures, the challenge was to write a piece of fiction that could fit into a Twitter post (140 characters.) At noon Pacific time, which is, I don't know, midnight in real time or something, the piece will go up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.