It strikes me today that I didn't do Sunday Stealing, the desperate blogger's best friend, so given the fact that real live baseball-type stuff won't be back with us until Thursday, let's go with it.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I actually don't own one. I have a black jacket with a hood that I like, though.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I'd better, if I know what's good for me.
4. Do you plan outfits?
Not as such. I will often get clothes out at night for the next day, but it's more along the lines of "what ever is clean and near the top."
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A little tired. I'm finally full-I didn't have breakfast or lunch today, so dinner felt pretty good. I haven't been sleeping well, either.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
The spine of a book, Josh Axelrad's "Repeat Until Rich".
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was working at my former employer, but everything was rearranged and I couldn't find anything.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
I usually say, "Peace," but that's kind of a copout. I bought some of those premade icecream cones yesterday, I forget what they're called-I'd like one of those.
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Of course not. (*chuckle*) I'm a boy, silly. Boys don't have feelings.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
By ones? Are you insane?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
I'm tempted to steal the Jeff Foxworthy line-I'm just happy it's still there. But honestly? No.
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
I would. I'm no fan, but if I could get him to talk, I think it would be fascinating.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Jimmy Page's solo on the live version of "No Quarter" from the "Song Remains The Same" album.
19. Are your parents strict?
Were they? Yes and no. Hard to say. It was a different time.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Not for all the tea in China.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Depends on your definition. I sold Kevin McHale (Hall of Fame basketball player) a newspaper once.