Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing, as always, is here.


26. What do you normally smell like?

Regret.

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?


Don't know the lady.

28. Been to “The Vegas”?

I never even watched Vega$ on TV.

29. How far away do you live from your parents?


Both too far and not far enough.

30. Are you happy with your job?

Every day, as soon as I leave.

Seriously, I could not be less happy with my job.

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?


I work in a supermarket and do what I am told.

32. What did you get in the mail today?


Nothing. It's Sunday.

33. How do you like your steak cooked?


I don't like steak. Never have.

34. Britney Spears…is she back?


Did she leave? Where did she go?

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?


I'm partial to the thing with beef and potato in it. Whatever it's called.

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?


No and No.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?


It's just you. Kidding, I've never seen it. I just like saying "it's just you" when people say "is it me?"

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?


I don't even know what that means. Artichokes mambo banish gross detective.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?


Any bookstore anywhere.

41. What is your favorite candle scent?

What?

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?


No and no.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?

Yes. I went to Disneyland when I was very young-I barely remember it. I've been to New York a number of times.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?


Gosh. Wisconsin, Georgia. I can't think of any more.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?


Sure, but I'm game for more.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?

No.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?

I don't know. Certainly not.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills?

No and no.

50. What do you think about space travel?

I'm a big science fiction fan, but despite the benefits for research and development, I really can't countenance paying for it while children are going hungry.

1 comment:

  1. We must share the same brain. I also said "It's just you." Funny how that works, eh? comedy!

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.