Sunday, October 17, 2010

Monkeys!

I asked my nephew Simon yesterday what today was, and he said "Monkeys". That seems like as good an answer as any. Monkeys it is.

Kelly over at Ordinary Art keeps knocking it out of the park, post after post after post. I think she is marvelously talented, much as she tries to deny it. Check her out.

The baseball playoffs, despite the glaring absence of my personal favorite team, are progressing. The Phillies lost the NLCS opener, 4-3 to the San Francisco Gigantes, though they should still win the series, while the Walker Texas Rangers exposed the MFY's Achilles heel, starting pitching, tying the ALCS 1-1. My hope, of course, is that the Rangers expunge the Yankee season, then fall to the Phillies in the Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.