Sunday, October 17, 2010

Speed The Meme



Over at Sunday Stealing, there are always questions to answer for your amusement. And since you folks just can't get enough of me, here are some answers. 




26. Do you like someone?


I had better. 
27. The last song you listened to?


Metallica, "The Ecstasy Of Gold"

28. What time of day were you born?


I don't know. I was very young at the time. 
29. What’s your favorite number?


24. It was my favorite baseball player's number, plus when I was in fifth grade, we all got numbers, and mine was 24. (The numbers, as I recall, were used to determine little privileges like who got to clap erasers, stuff like that, or to divide the class into teams for spelling bees.)

30. Where did you live in 1987?


Suburban Massachusetts. 
31. Are you jealous of anyone?


Anyone who seems to be handling things better than me-which means everybody. 
32. Is anyone jealous of you?


I can't imagine how or why.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?


At the doctor. I was in the parking lot of a grocery store when the second plane hit. 
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?


Conclude I probably didn't need that item anyway.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?


Yes. Kind of strange.  
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?


Probably my upper arm. 
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?


Spanish would be useful, but I have always enjoyed French. 
38. Would you move for the person you loved?


I did. 
39. Are you touchy feely?


I guess so. What does that mean, exactly?
40. What’s your life motto?


"You pay for your satisfaction/Somewhere along the line-" (Billy Joel, "Somewhere Along The Line")

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?


Wallet, keys, phone
42. What’s your favourite town/city?


"Oh, I love that dirty water/Oh, Boston you're my home-"

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?


A toll to go across the Burlington-Bristol Bridge.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?


I wrote one yesterday and mailed it this morning. 

45. Can you change the oil on a car?


If I have $24.95, I can. By myself? No.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?


That she's getting married. 
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?


I have seen a family tree that traces ancestry back to a privateer during the Revolutionary War. I only personally know back to my grandparents. 

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?


It might be, I'm ashamed to say, my sister in law's wedding. 
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?


My abs hurt. I did EA Sports Active yesterday, and all that stretching did a number on me. Plus my toe, which the foot doctor operated on on Friday, hurts as well. 
50. Have you been burned by love?



Hasn't everyone? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.