Saturday, April 19, 2008

Adventures in Chicagoland/Game Eighteen

With Big Papi seemingly awakening from his slumber, the Red Sox whipped up on the Rangers in Boston, 11-3.

Interesting day getting here to Chicago. Missed the airport exit while listening to the brilliant "Never Not Funny", then had to park in the Horribly Overpriced Parking Garage.

Flew to Detroit, where I saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or8i_EvIRdE

which is the coolest thing I've seen in a while.

The plane intended to take me to Chicago had mechanical issues, so they made us walk
to the other end of the terminal to take a different plane. Not a really big thing, but it was annoying. I guess I'd rather they do that than fly with the issue, though. But I got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.