Monday, April 14, 2008

Neil Gaiman Rules

Just started Neil Gaiman's "American Gods". I finished both Traveler books, only to find out the next one isn't coming until 2009. I will probably have to reread them then, too.

In between the Traveler books and the Neil Gaiman one, I read Jonathan Harr's "The Lost Painting". It was OK, but I wasn't really in the mood, though, so I finished it more out of obligation.

"American Gods" is outstanding, though, and I can tell already that I'm going to love it,even only 50 pages in.

"Shadow thought there was a lot to be said for bottling up emotions. If you did it long enough and deep enough, he suspected, pretty soon you wouldn't feel anything at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.