Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Liveblogging Hard Knocks

Yes, it's self serving, and the Cowboys are obnoxious, but it's great television.

The Jones grandkids are running around, the players horsing around with them. Nice that they can relate like that.

Wade Phillips is Bum Phillips' kid? I guess I knew that, but I had forgotten.

Magic Johnson, Dennis Miller, Rob Lowe, Jamie Foxx-I guess that's what you get when you practice in California.

Keon Lattimore, Ray Lewis' little brother, is turning heads too, it appears.

It is interesting how involved Jerry Jones is in football decisions. He owns the team, so he's entitled, but that usually means something bad for a pro team.

The kid tight end, Bennett, is struggling mentally, it seems.

Danny Amendola, another undrafted free agent, is a Wes Welker/Don Beebe type-undersized white guy-hustle guy-special teams demon.

Ancient Zach Thomas is with the Cowboys this year-Tedy Bruschi type-undersized middle linebacker who just runs and hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.