Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Rod hurt his hip humpin' your mom last night...



In news that is good for Red Sox fans, but bad for baseball fans, Alex Rodriguez apparently has a serious hip problem which may put him out not only for the World Baseball Classic, but for a portion of the regular season. The word at first was anywhere from ten weeks to four months, but the very latest appears to be that they are going to try to nurse him through the season without surgery.

As a Red Sox fan, on one level, I want him to fall into the Endless Hole in Springfield from the Simpsons episode-anything that makes the Yankees easier to beat is okay by me.

But seriously? I don't wish the man ill. Besides, if he does play, it makes it all the more sweet when we just up and beat them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.