Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holy Tools of Ignorance

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3511535



Wow. According to Buster Olney, the Yankees have traded Kyle Farnsworth for Ivan Rodriguez.

Really? You're trading Ivan Rodriguez, and you get KYLE FARNSWORTH? Seriously? Not even a gift basket?

I hope they got more than that for Ivan Freaking Rodriguez. I mean, he's old, and all, but GEEZ! Kyle Farnsworthless for a HOF lock catcher? That's a major, major upgrade for the Yankees at very low cost.

Hopefully, Boston has something in reserve, but I doubt it.

4 comments:

  1. I am going to pretend Dave Dombrowski knows something we don't about Pudge. Cause otherwise this is just horrible.

    Maybe Dombrowski thinks being able to beat the crap out of other teams (literally) will be important in the second half?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chub is pretty useless these days anyway....

    Manny to the Marlins? That would be an interesting trade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Will Carroll of Baseball Prospectus, the deal is pretty much done-Manny to the Marlins.

    And K-just glad you're OK. K?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I was wrong about there being nothing in the tank for Boston.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.