Thanks to clever, saucy Tia, we have today's Meme-iShame-TEN SONGS ON MY IPOD THAT I'M NOT PARTICULARLY PROUD OF
1. Raffi, "Bananaphone" - My son thankfully dodged the Raffi virus, but I heard this song and it's quirky sense of humor on a Youtube video my son was watching, and fell in love with it.
2. Billy Joel, "All You Wanna Do Is Dance" - I love Billy Joel. LOVE Billy Joel. But a few of his songs are L-A-M-E. This is one.
3. The Eagles, "Frail Grasp of the Big Picture" - While I love the Eagles, their most recent album was a real disappointment. I could have lived without it.
4. Tone Loc, "Funky Cold Medina" - Yeah. Funky Cold Medina. He was popular for about 4 1/2 minutes, but I loved it.
5. Shakira, "Hips Don't Lie" - Not my kind of music, but she's got a point.
6. Wilson Phillips, "Daniel" - My wife will never let me forget that I actually used American money to pay for Wilson Phillips' first album. This is not from that album, but from the "Two Rooms" tribute. It's the only WP I have left.
7. Pavement, "Jackals, False Grails: The Lonesome Era" - It was on sale, OK?
8. Jimmy Buffett, "Jolly Mon Sing" - Maybe it makes more sense if you're drunk. Love Buffett, but this song is stupid.
9. Velvet Revolver, "Just Sixteen" - Another victim of the Fruitcake Corollary, first posited by Professor Jim Gaffigan: How can individual things that rule create something that sucks?
10. Rush, "La Villa Strangiato" - Groups really need to stop with the instrumentals.