Saturday, October 18, 2008

I wanted to post one more thing yesterday...

...but I forgot.

"KING: Old woman!

DENNIS: Man!

KING: Man, sorry.

DENNIS: I'm 37!

KING: What?

DENNIS: I'm 37, I'm not old!

KING: Well, I can't just call you, "man"!

DENNIS: Well, you could call me Dennis!

KING: I didn't know you were called Dennis!

DENNIS: Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you? "

-Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Things I learned about 37 so far:

Caligula became emperor in the year 37.

Probable year that Saint Paul converted to Christianity.

Makes me Older than Jesus.

As old as Marilyn Monroe when she died.

37 is prime.

37 is normal body temperature in Celsius.

In Kevin Smith's film "Clerks", Veronica reveals to her boyfriend that she has performed a sex act with 37 other men.

William Shakepeare wrote 37 plays.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to the House of Representatives at age 37

Dylan Thomas, Pushkin, Lord Byron, and Michael Hutchence died at 37.

The Green Monster is 37 feet tall.




Most of the above from www.thirty-seven.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.