From Miss (butyoucancallmemiss.blogspot.com), another Monday Meme on Wednesday (Damn Daylight Savings Time!)
High School Memories
1. Did you date someone from your school? No
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No.
3. Did you car pool to school? No.
4. What kind of car did you have? I drove my parents' Chevy station wagon
5. What kind of car do you have now? A Hyundai Santa Fe
6. It's Friday night...where were you? at home watching TV or listening to music.
7. It's Friday night...where are you? at work
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I was a cashier at Littleton Apothecary (RIP)
9. What kind of job do you do now? Pharmacist
10. Were you a party animal? No.
11. Were you considered a flirt? I'm not the one to say, am I? I don't think so.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope.
13. Were you a nerd? Yes.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope.
15. Can you sing the fight song? I don't think we had one. If we did, nope.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s) in high school? Not sure. Mrs. Webster, probably. Mr. Spaulding, too.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? The Elite Crowd! Kind of a funny story. I remember distinctly, sitting at the end of a long cafeteria table, all alone except for 2 or 3 other dorky types. We were all conversing happily, but we were the only ones at the table. A teacher on lunch duty walked by and said, "Ah...the elite crowd!"
18. What was your school's full name? Littleton High School. Or maybe they had started calling it Junior-Senior High School by then. I don't remember.
19. When did you graduate? 1989
20.What was your school mascot? Tigers
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not in a million years.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Didn't go. Didn't see the point. Still don't.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Not applicable (see above)
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Not on your life.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Other than within the last few months on Facebook? Nope.