Sunday, July 18, 2010

Been Caught Stealin'

Since I can't seem to wrap my mind around a Sunday 160 today, here's this week's Sunday Stealing.


23. Do you rent movies often?


No. We have Netflix, but I seldom watch any. I don't have 2 hours to sit and watch a movie anymore.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?

No, no vampires here.

25. How many countries have you visited?

Visited? None. Only been in the one country.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?


No. Couldn't keep from laughing.

27. Ever been on a train?

Yes. Rode them to college.
28. Brown or white eggs?

Can't tell the difference. Don't care.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?

Yes.
30. Do you use Chap Stick?

Yes.

31. Do you own a gun?


No.

32. Can you use chop sticks?


No. My father could and my wife can, but I cannot.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?

With any luck, my wife.

34. Are you too forgiving?


No. I think everyone should be forgiving.

35. Ever been in love?


Yes.


36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?


Working on her novel.

37. Ever have cream puffs?


Oh my yes.

38. Last time you cried?


I don't recall.

39. What was the last question you asked?


"Are you ever going to take a shower?"

40. Favorite time of the year?


Fall.

41. Do you have any tattoos?


No.

42. Are you sarcastic?


Isn't everybody?

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?


No. A butterfly flapped its wings in Brazil, so I decided not to.

44. Ever walked into a wall?

Yes, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.