Memes are cheap. I'm Scottish, so here goes.
1. When was the last time that you watched a sunrise? Who were you with?
Hard to remember. It might be on a church retreat as a teen. I can't say.
2. If President Obama promised he'd do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do?
End the wars.
3. What is one experience that has strengthened your character the most so far?
If you mean tested, parenthood. Strengthened? I don't think I have a very strong character.
4. What is the first thing that you usually do after completing Saturday 9?
This is the first time. I'm probably going to shut the laptop down and go back to reading.
5. Tell us about someone either in your life or in the blogosphere that you think is extremely funny.
Lots and lots of candidates here. My wife, though, (@djswebb on the Twitter) is the funniest person I know.
6. Where was the last bed that you slept in that was not your own?
A hotel room.
7. Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything?
8. Have you ever licked something to clean it?
9. Who, outside of family or a S/O, has influenced your life the most?
Gosh. A former coworker named Fred Turner has had a lasting impact on me, pushing me (sometimes in vain) to be more optimistic in my outlook.