Sunday also means Meme Time with the fine folks from Sunday Stealing and The Meme Of Many Odd Questions:
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
In the face? I don't think so. I'm not proud of it, but I whacked a bottom or two while parenting my son years ago. Given the chance to redo it, I wouldn't. It didn't do anything for the situation.
47. Is your hair curly?
When I let it grow, it gets a little wavy. I usually don't.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Rock Sugar. If you don't know, you better ask somebody!
49. Do looks matter?
To the world at large? Yes, obviously. To me personally? Not really. Will I look at a pretty girl longer a less pretty one? Yes. Does that make her smarter or more worthy? No.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I assume you don't mean at cards. Yes, I think I could, but things would never be the same again. So, I guess, in a way, that means no-that's not forgiveness at all.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Cell phone? Yes, but it's all data. I avoid talking on the phone.
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
My wife likes it that way, so yes.
54. Can you handle the truth?
No, Colonel Jessup, I can't. I prefer to persist in my delusions.
55. Do you have good vision?
On the basketball court? Surely. In general? I think so. I have a little problem with depth perception that makes me terrible at golf.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't think I hate anyone. Hate leads to the dark side, you see. Even someone I profoundly disagree with, like George W. Bush, I don't think I hate.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
As seldom as I can manage it.
58. The last person you held hands with?
My better half, @djswebb
59. What are you wearing?
A Jackie Robinson t shirt and blue jeans. 40 inch waist jeans, by the by, which haven't fit me in a while.
60. What is your favourite animal?
Cat. Always been a cat person. Sorry.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
Favorite picture? October 27, 2004, 11:40 PM. Busch Stadium, St. Louis, Missouri.
62. Can you hula hoop?
I used to. I tried some years ago and was hopelessly bad at it. So no, I guess.
63. Do you have a job?
Yes. Want it?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
For myself? A used copy of Malcolm Lowry's novel "Under The Volcano".
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
No. I might if Melissa Etheridge asked me too, though.