Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Everything I Needed To Know I Learned...

http://www.insidecrm.com/features/south-park-business-lessons-060308/

Very funny article about business lessons derived from "South Park" episodes.

The BS Report is also priceless this week-nearly 90 minutes of Finals talk. Excellent.

According to the latest rumors, the Ortiz injury may not be as bad as first thought. They're now talking more in terms of two weeks than a month. We'll see, of course.

The whispers about steroids are coming up, of course, because it's a connective tissue injury. I find this a little bit laughable, because I don't see anyone looking at David Ortiz and thinks "steroids". Ortiz looks more like me than Barry Bonds, for Pete's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.