Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Ides of June

In Boston, the Red Sox, who are having trouble keeping 9 players on the field at once, beat Tampa again, 7-1. As announcer Rick Sutcliffe predicted last night, Coco Crisp was hit by a pitch in the second inning, and the bases cleared.

But Manny Ramirez' 3 run homer in the first was enough to push Boston over the top again, solidifying their hold on first place. However, according to the game description, Manny, Ellsbury, and Crisp were all banged up during the game. So we'll see.

Also in Boston, the Celtics are battling the Lakers in Game One of the NBA Finals. They are currently tied, midway through the third quarter, playing fun, exciting, defensive basketball.

Mentally, I'm still worn out. Work has gone from frustrating to outright screamingly overwhelmingly busy. 20% more work, with 10% more resources? Not a problem.

I hate my job, I hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.