Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Sixty Game Mark

http://digg.com/movies/That_License_to_Kill_Is_Unexpired

Neat retrospective on James Bond, a personal favorite of mine. I've read the Fleming novels, but not all of the subsequent ones, and I've seen all the movies.

Currently watching Star Trek: First Contact on Sci Fi. It's the one with the time travel, where the woman lectures Patrick Stewart about Moby Dick.

Tomorrow marks Game Sixty of the 2008 Baseball Season. Boston stands at 35-24, 1 game behind Tampa in the American League East. Boston has one more game in Baltimore, then a 9 game home stretch against Tampa, Seattle, and Baltimore again.

Dice K's DL stint scares me, as does Ortiz' injury, but as I said a few days ago, with all our struggles, we're still hangin' with the Naughty Fish, so if I were them, I'd be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.